Home → Payroll Knowledge Book
Payroll Knowledge Book
- 1. General Information
- 1.1. General Information
- 1.2. What is the pay rate for Reader/Evaluators?
- 1.3. Is there a pay differentiation based on my degree (e.g., Master’s, Ph.D., multiple degrees, etc.)?
- 1.4. How and when do I register for payroll?
- 1.5. How do I verify my pay rate?
- 1.6. What is the pay schedule?
- 1.7. Are there deadlines for revising information in my ADP account?
- 2. How is my time tracked?
- 3. What if I can’t log into ADP?
- 4. What if I can’t register for my ADP account?
- 5. How do I update information in my ADP account?
- 6. What if I need a time entry adjustment?
- 7. How do I report a lost check?
- 8. What if I think my pay is incorrect?
- 9. How do I request Employment Verification or a Reference?