3.1. I can’t log in to ADP.
- Are you using the correct password? Do not confuse your login for MyStaffingPro (MSP) or MIRA (your training and scoring platform) with your login for ADP.
- Your password may have expired. Follow the instructions for “Forgot your Password?”
- Have you cleared your browser cache recently?
- What browser are you using? The recommended browser for ADP is Chrome.
3.1a. I forgot my ADP password.
On the login screen, select “Forgot your Password?” and follow the directions.
3.1b. I still can’t log in to ADP.
You have three tries to log in before you are locked out of the system by the firewall that protects your financial information from unauthorized users.
- If you get locked out, submit a request in the HelpSpot portal, selecting the appropriate dropdown field.
- Ask to have your ADP Password reset.
- You will receive a temporary password from ADP via email that will allow you to enter a new password. The email that ADP uses to send you the temporary password is the email you provided to MI on your new employee paperwork. If you have not registered for your ADP account yet and need to change the email address associated with it, submit a HelpSpot request for information about making that change.
- The temporary password is only good for a short time for security, so please reset your password promptly.