Online Support for Seasonal Employees
The HelpSpot Online Support Portal and the information provided on this page as well as our Knowledge Books are for all seasonal employees applying to or working for Measurement Incorporated.
Mandatory Computer Requirements
You must meet these requirements to train and score online. If you cannot meet these requirements, we ask that you do not accept an assignment from Measurement Incorporated.
Click here to view the Technical Requirements or to check the Technical Requirements Knowledge Book.
Measurement Incorporated's Knowledge Books
Check the Knowledge Books BEFORE submitting a request!
The Knowledge Books contain the answers to many Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). They are accessed by clicking the links to the left.
You should refer to the Application/Hiring Process Knowledge Book if:
You have questions about the application and hiring process including:
- Submitting your degree
- Recognition of Reader Requirements
- MyStaffingPro (MSP) account information and issues
You should refer to the Payroll Knowledge Books if:
You have questions about the onboarding and payroll process including:
- Tax forms and Direct Deposit
- Paycor account information and issues
- Payrates and Timecards
You should refer to the Training/Scoring Process Knowledge Books if:
You have questions about the training and scoring process including:
- Training Assignments and Schedules
- Form I-9 Process and WorkBright account issues
- MIRA information and account issues (MI's training and scoring platform)
Please submit a HelpSpot request if you have technical issues while training or scoring. Select Technical Issues and choose the appropriate subcategory.
- If you are training or scoring and can log on to our training and scoring system (MIRA), click on HELP to find the correct HelpDesk support group for the issue you are experiencing. If unable to log on to MIRA please submit a HelpSpot request.
- Make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is on your safe sender's list to ensure that you receive information sent to you from HelpSpot.
- If you need to submit a ticket to HelpSpot, ALWAYS use your full name and complete all fields.