4.1. What is the Remote Scoring Schedule?
- Scoring schedules are NOT like flexible training schedules.
- We match your selected schedule with the appropriate scoring leadership. Therefore, you may not interchange time zones or shifts without permission.
- Readers are not allowed to score unsupervised, and times outside the approved schedule will not be paid.
If you need to change your schedule due to changed circumstances BEFORE you train, you must notify us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assign you to different scoring leadership. This change may require new training lessons.
If you need to change your schedule due to changed circumstances
AFTER you train, you must notify your scoring leadership right away so you can
be assigned to a different scoring leadership group. This change may require
new training lessons and may result in a delayed start date. Please continue to
work within your current shift/schedule until you are notified that your new
schedule has been approved.
Multiple shift changes and/or
continually working outside your shift may result in dismissal from the
Shift Information Recap:
- Day shift sessions (either morning or afternoon) last 3.5 hours.
- You may combine day shift sessions for a full day, but you may not mix day and evening shifts as the leadership is not the same.
- Evening shift sessions last 4 hours.
- Each session—morning, afternoon, evening—contains one paid 15-minute break.
- If working both day sessions, Readers are required to take an unpaid 45-minute lunch break between sessions.
- If you signed up for mornings or afternoons only and later find that you can sometimes work both day sessions, you may do so, but please let your Team Leader know ahead of time.
Approved Scoring Schedules (Monday–Friday, within your chosen time zone):
- Day Shift: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon (3.5 hrs) and/or 12:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. (3.5 hrs)
- Evening Shift: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (4 hrs)