Home → Payroll Knowledge Book → How do I update information in my ADP account? → Name and/or Address
5.2. Name and/or Address
Your account profile for all the systems Measurement Incorporated uses – ADP, MSP, MIRA, and WorkBright – should match and you should always provide your current full legal name.
To update your personal information in ADP, log in to workforcenow.adp.com
- Click on Myself.
- Click on My Information.
- Choose Profile.
- Choose View more under Personal Info.
- Your personal information should then pop up on a separate screen.
- Scroll down to the Address section (or other info in need of revision) and update.
- Review information to be sure it is correct and complete. For your address, be sure to include your apartment/unit #, if applicable.
- Finally, choose SAVE
Please only make changes that are absolutely necessary (legal name change, relocation, etc.)
- If you make any changes to your name, address, or contact information, please change the information in MyStaffingPro (MSP) Please keep in mind that ADP and MSP are independent systems and need to be updated separately.
- To update your MSP account, go to the Job Portal, click on Returning Candidates, and follow the directions. Be sure to use the email address where all MyStaffingPro correspondence is sent. You can log into MSP through Facebook, but the email must be the same one currently in your MSP profile. If you use a different email address to enter MSP, you will create a duplicate account. Creating a duplicate account will delay processing and, as a result, you may not receive work.
- A name change requires proof that this is your new legal name.
- If you move to a different state, and if the state deducts for state income tax, you must complete new state tax forms in ADP. Until you complete new tax forms for your new location, Payroll will set your withholdings to Single – 0.
Note: Only Submit a request if you are unable to update the information, or if you need instructions on how to provide proof-of-name-change documentation.
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful