HomePayroll Knowledge BookHow do I report a lost check?Stop payment information

7.3. Stop payment information

Measurement Incorporated is transitioning to a new payroll system, Paycor. Information about the new payroll system will be provided as soon as possible. Returning Readers - once you have access to your new Paycor account, you will be able to review and update all of your information, including W-4s, direct deposit information, name, address, etc.

Please submit a HelpSpot ticket if you have any questions.

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful