Home → Training and Scoring Knowledge Book → Scoring Scheduling Questions → Shift Changes and Absences
5.3. Shift Changes and Absences
- If your project has shift and/or minimum-hours-worked restrictions and you have a change in your schedule after you have accepted an invitation please Submit a Request at: HELPSPOT.
- Generally, brief absences do not have to be reported to anyone if a project has a training and scoring window of 6-14 weeks; however, failing to report to work for over 2 weeks may result in dismissal from the project. You may be required to retrain before you can resume scoring.
- Some projects are required to be completed within 2-4 weeks after the project starts. These projects tend to require regular attendance. In these cases, an absence of more than 4 working days will require retraining before you can resume scoring.
- If have an extended absence, please visit Chapter 2.2 of the General Knowledge Book to check on the status of the project you were working on as it may no longer be active.
- To report an extended absence, please Submit a Request at: HELPSPOT.
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful