Home → Training and Scoring Knowledge Book → Training Questions → Do I need to keep track of my work time while training and scoring?
4.5. Do I need to keep track of my work time while training and scoring?
Information and instructions about how your work time is tracked can be found in the ADP Account User Guide and Time Tracking and Timecard User Guide attached to the training assignment email you receive. In it you will find information on:
- Our timekeeping system
- How to check your timecard for accuracy
- How to report a time entry that is incorrect
- How to edit personal information in ADP
- How to verify your Rate of Pay
- How to print your payroll statements, add or change your Direct Deposit information, and submit new tax forms
- Troubleshooting tips for ADP
It is your responsibility to keep an accurate log of your work hours for reference, to review your timecard in ADP for accuracy at least once a week, and to report any inaccuracies to our website for Remote Readers/Evaluators (HelpSpot).
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful