2.1. NSIS Error/Installer Integrity Check Has Failed
If you receive an error message that states the "Installer integrity check has failed," this error message refers to an NSIS error.
Here are steps to take if you have received an NSIS error:
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Disable any download accelerators or managers and download the installer again.
- Rename the installer so it is a simple one-word name with no special characters (without removing the .exe suffix). Example: install.exe
- Update your antivirus software (if installed) and download the installer again.
- Disable your antivirus software and download the installer again.
- Download the installer using another computer and copy it to the original computer.
- If you have the Nvidia firewall installed, uninstall the program, and download the installer again.
- Scan for and remove malware and viruses on your system.