5.1. What is the Scoring Schedule?
- In 2023, Scoring Schedules cover a wide range of options. When you apply for work you are given 9 options for work shifts. You are asked for your shift choice again when you are sent a job offer to work on a specific project.
- You may work within your time zone, but MIRA availability is based on Eastern Time.
- Scoring system accessibility varies for every project. Available working hours will be stated in the job description for each project.
- Some projects have very flexible working hours.
- The scoring system (MIRA) is accessible from 7 am to 3 am Eastern Time Monday through Friday and Sunday Eastern Time. On Saturday, the scoring system (MIRA) is open from 7 am to midnight Eastern Time.
- You are NOT permitted access to MIRA from Sunday 12 am to 7 am Eastern Time.