Home → Application and Hiring Process Knowledge Book → MSP Password/Account Issues → Accessing your MyStaffingPro (MSP) Account with the Correct Email Address
7.1. Accessing your MyStaffingPro (MSP) Account with the Correct Email Address
- After providing an email address, you created both your username and password when you first logged in to apply for a Reader/Evaluator position with Measurement Incorporated. This process is conducted within the MyStaffingPro (MSP) application.
- To update your MyStaffingPro (MSP) account, go to the Job Portal, click on Returning Candidates, and follow the directions. Note: if you did not provide your current full legal name, you should update your MSP account immediately.
What email address are you using?
- Please make sure that you are using the same email address at which you receive notices from MI through our applicant tracking system, MyStaffingPro (MSP). Check for typos. Errors entering email addresses result in useless duplicate accounts.
- If you entered our applicant tracking system MyStaffingPro (MSP) and used a NEW email address, you will not be able to access your account. This will also create a duplicate account.
- Creating a duplicate account will delay processing, and as a result, you may not receive work.
- If you want to change the email address you use to receive information from MI, please use your old email address to enter your account and then enter your new email address.
If you already have an account and you see the New User Registration page – DO NOT CONTINUE.
The New User Registration page is only for:
- New Applicants
- Our applicant tracking system MyStaffingPro (MSP) users who last accessed MyStaffingPro (MSP) in 2015
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful