2.3. SMARTER Project Announcement
Measurement Incorporated is pleased to announce a bonus pay program to reward our most productive, accurate, and dedicated qualified Smarter Readers. Between April 24 through May 28, MI will offer the following incentive bonus to Readers based on the number of weekly hours worked:
- $0.50/hour bonus any week worked with 25 or more hours
- $1.00/hour bonus any week worked with 38 or more hours
RULES & INFORMATION
- Opportunity for bonus pay weeks of 4/24 – 5/28
- Can earn bonus each week (total of five weeks)
- Readers may NOT work more than 40 hours in a single week
- An MI workweek runs from Sunday - Saturday
- In order to be eligible for this incentive, Readers must maintain MI’s performance standards for accuracy and productivity
- MI is not able to guarantee work will be available
- MI reserves the right to extend the program additional weeks
- All bonus pay will be paid in a lump sum at the end of the period (i.e., it will not be included in biweekly checks)
- Submit a Request for questions
Q: If I work 30 hours in a week does the bonus apply to all of my hours, or just the hours I worked past 25?
A: The bonus applies to the total hours worked. In this example, assuming you maintained acceptable accuracy and production, the bonus would be paid based on 30 hours of work.
Q: Can I work more than 8 hours in a day?
A: Yes, with the exception of the following:
Employees MAY NOT work over 8 hours per day and MAY NOT work more than 6 days consecutively.
Employees MAY NOT work over 10 hours per day.
Employees MAY NOT work more than 6 days consecutively.
Employees MAY NOT work over 8 hours per day and MAY NOT work more than 5 days consecutively.
Q: Can I work Saturday and Sunday?
A: If you are eligible for weekend work, yes. Please check with your Smarter leadership.
Q: I can’t work much this week because I am taking a vacation. Does this mean I am not eligible for the program?
A: You have the opportunity to earn the bonus each week, which runs from Sunday – Saturday.
Q: Has the incentive period been extended?
A: Yes; eligibility is available through May 28, 2022.