2.3. When do I have to complete the I-9 form?
If you are required to complete the Form I-9 process, you will be sent a Measurement Incorporated notification via MyStaffingPro email after you accept your first work assignment of the scoring season. This notification will also include initial instructions to start the I-9 process. All other instructions for completing Form I-9 will come from the WorkBright system.
- We ask that you complete the Form I-9 process prior to the start date of your first work assignment of the season.
- If you do not complete Section 1 of your Form I-9 on or before the start date of your first day of work, you will not be allowed to continue until your Form I-9 is complete.
- If you do not complete your Form I-9 within three days after the start date of your first work assignment of the season, you will not be allowed to continue working until your Form I-9 is complete. For instance, if your assignment start date is a Monday, you will have until the end of the day on Thursday of that week to complete Section 2 of your Form I-9.
- If you are locked out of our training or scoring system because your Form I-9 was not completed within three days, you will not be allowed to resume work for a minimum of 10 days from the start date of your assignment no matter how quickly you complete Form I-9 after you have been locked out of our training or scoring system. For instance, if your assignment start date is a Monday and you are locked out, the earliest you can resume work after completing Form I-9 is the following Wednesday in the shift and time zone you selected.
- If you are locked out due to an incomplete Form I-9, you have waited 10 days since your start date, and you have completed Form I-9 you should be able to resume training or scoring. If you cannot, please Submit a HelpSpot request to be unlocked.