2.3. When do I have to complete the I-9 form?
You will receive initial instructions from Measurement Incorporated after you accept your first assignment of the scoring season. All other instructions for completing Form I-9 will come from the WorkBright system.
- We ask that you complete the Form I-9 process prior to the start date of your first work assignment of the season.
- If you do not complete your Form I-9 within three days after the start date of your first work assignment of the season you will not be allowed to continue working until your Form I-9 is complete.
- Once you complete your Form I-9, a week (7 days) must pass from your start date before you can resume work (e.g., if you started training on a Tuesday and you did not complete your Form I-9 by 4 pm Thursday, the earliest you can resume work is the following Tuesday).
- If a week has already passed and you completed your Form I-9 by 4 pm (on day 7) you may resume work the following day (e.g., you started training on a Tuesday and you did not complete your Form I-9 by 4 pm Thursday. You complete your Form I-9 by 4 pm the following Tuesday. You may resume work the next day (Wednesday).
- If you find that you are not able to access our scoring system after completing your Form I-9 and following the guidelines provided above, please submit a request at: HELPSPOT
- However, please note:
- It will be at least 3 days from the time your work stopped before you can start working again.
- We cannot guarantee future work on this project if you complete your Form I-9 more than 5 business days after your work has stopped. We recommend you complete your Form I-9 as soon as possible.